Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
- Imperial 1-Piece Hardwood Bridge Stick
- Maybesky-sp Changing Bath Robe Surf Double Robes Beach Diving Cloak Windproof Warm Portable Quick-drying Changeable Clothes for Surfing, Swimming, Wetsuit Changing
- Opal Black Arctic White L X-Bionic Women's Twyce 4.0 Bike Padded Shorts
- Outdoor Travel Backpack, Fashion Sports Oxford Spinning Backpack Leisure Hiking Youth Computer Backpack (color A)
- Scott RC Run S S Shirt Men2019 Black Yellow
- UCLA Lauther Mens Sweatshirt Black UCSW1414-BLK (X Large)
- ZHEQR Sexy Deep Plunge Tropical Palm Leaf Trikini Bathing Suit Monokini Mesh Plus Size Swimwear Women One Piece High Waist Swimsuit
- Mens Sneakers Casual Lightweight Running Trail Athletic Workout Tourism Sports shoes
- Two direction light Camping Light Outdoor Emergency Lamp Multifunction Portable Flashlight Tent Light Lantern,Two color Light Plug
- GXYAWPJ Camouflage Net Air Defense Outdoor Double Line Reinforcement Shade Net Shooting Hidden Camping Military (Size 2×6M)
- Car Stickers for BMW F30 F35 F31 F32 F33 F34 3GT Series Carbon Fiber Air Outlet Central Control Car Styling Accessories (color Name A M Strips, Size for F30 F34 1317)
- Yoga Mat Non Slip 24 X 71 Exercise Mats Magic Rubik's Cube Premium Fitness Pilates Carrying Strap
- Kevin Hayes New York Rangers Signed Autographed Hey Hey Hayes Inscribed Puck
- FANMATS NCAA Vanderbilt University Commodores Nylon Face AllStar Rug
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at CAMEL Trail Running shoes Women Air Cushion Walking Athletic Sneakers. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery